giovedì 4 febbraio 2016

Winter fashion inspirations - February 2016

Hat: Daily New Fashion : Grey Oversize Sweater for Fall Inspiration: this is my favorite top ever! I literally live in it: Oversized sweater:  : Stripes + ripped skinnies + camel.:
That sweater:
Street style khaki sweater and leather pants.: I always look for stuff that looks cute and still keeps me warm for when i have to be outside alot :): The Quarter Life Closet: LookMazing & NYFW J.Crew Giveaway: ripped skinny jeans. moto jacket.: leather sleeves: Nelly Black Quilted Leather Pants: Anorak jackets + leather.:  : Winter Chic: 40 Stellar Street Style Outfits to Copy Right Now | StyleCaster: Knits:

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per essere passato di qui! Mi farebbe piacere se diventassi uno dei miei follower, ti và?
Grazie, LobyArt

Thank you for passing by my blog, i'd like you'll be my follower, what do you think about?
Thank you, LobyArt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari

i blog che seguo