mercoledì 28 ottobre 2015

DIY of the week - October 2015

Paper Flower Backdrop: How to make wonderful polymer beads with spiral patterns step by step DIY: Did this with cut out road map leftovers and created a scene...just used white glue...but it is so easy to find my prayer journal now! ;): Use a Ladder and 2 Wooden Brackets to Make a Decorative Clothes Rack.: DIY Pallet Flooring: DIY Mug Tutorial - Cousin instead of sister: Anillo: Dekoracja w filiżance I know it's not a cake, but I want to do a cascade of sugar eggs onto a cake for easter...: DIY Wooden World Map Art - hang on wall, then stick straight pins in where you've been:
.Have I pinned this before? If I have, I know what I like.......: Cool and Cheap DIY Craft Project for Teens | DIY Bath Bombs by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/27-cool-diy-projects-for-teen-girls/:

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per essere passato di qui! Mi farebbe piacere se diventassi uno dei miei follower, ti và?
Grazie, LobyArt

Thank you for passing by my blog, i'd like you'll be my follower, what do you think about?
Thank you, LobyArt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari

i blog che seguo