lunedì 22 giugno 2015

Home decor inspirations of the week - June 2015

Beautiful white baroque tufted bed, chandelier, grey walls.balconyI LOVE this! I want to build one for my deck. Ive been searching for patio furniture so I can make myself a cozy reading spot but this is so much better!Dorm roomDining Room Wall Makeover LOVE THIS!!!! So perfect.Bathroom walllove this idea! I already have a basket like this- you can get these at Hobby LobbyI would love to not have shoes in my closet.. Good idea for a small closet.Wall behind toiletCurtains and a bed with drawers.  Makeup vanity inspo... Need some yummy smelling candles!!DIY Pallet Herb Garden !! It is Simple, Organized, Ease of use, Ease for Documentation and low cost !! #iffygarden #garden #garden ideasHanging lantern/candle holder and green side tableA purse dresser! paint and reuse an old dresser in a new way. store your handbags: shelve your clutches hang the rest @ Home Ideas and DesignsLove this side table

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per essere passato di qui! Mi farebbe piacere se diventassi uno dei miei follower, ti và?
Grazie, LobyArt

Thank you for passing by my blog, i'd like you'll be my follower, what do you think about?
Thank you, LobyArt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari

i blog che seguo