sabato 18 aprile 2015

Home decor inspirations of the week - April 2015

bed fit for royals.Fall home tour of a vintage farm house! Tons of great decorating ideas!Wake up Views~teen girls bedroom...NYC style! Love this if she's a girly girl! Fashion diva! Only I'd do an actual picture of the skyline instead of an actual wall painting/mural! Or Gotham City for the boys!My daughter would LOVE this!!!   Teenage Girls Bedroom - id love that for my grown up room!! Lol minus a few pink details.. Jordan wouldn't appreciate that ;),  Go To www.likegossip.com to get more Gossip News!Totally dig this, but tiny fairy lights instead of the sparkler type shindig going on in the photo lol.I'd really like to have this in coral pink and with a different bed, but otherwise: navy blue, owls and anchors?! Yey..pink and black ~ I love this idea for a teenager's bedroom. Heck, even I'd have a room like this, but I'm not sure my Husband would approve :3You need to put your plant in one of those brown crocks that's on top of your cabinets.Home OfficeNissa-Lynn Interiors: My coffee table decor in the morning sunlight. @nissalynninteriorsOh oh oh oh oh...how much do I LOVE this!? Who needs a fireplace to have a mantel?! Where can I make this work cuz this would fit perfectly in my decor!! And it really doesn't look super expensive.Don't forget to go down the candle isle at HomeGoods….this little container with rope on it gave me an organic feel for the coffee table!Lovely neutral living room - Cozy ikea slipcovered couches, rustic touches,  antiques.I love the wood on the walls!master bedroom decorating for ChristmasVintage Storage IdeasWall treatment ideaPretty Mantles = Home

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per essere passato di qui! Mi farebbe piacere se diventassi uno dei miei follower, ti và?
Grazie, LobyArt

Thank you for passing by my blog, i'd like you'll be my follower, what do you think about?
Thank you, LobyArt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari

i blog che seguo