mercoledì 18 marzo 2015

Home decor DIY of the week

Striped Washi Tape FrameFun Do It Yourself Craft Ideas Pin ItSources – WhereHomeStarts - GeekFill – PrincessPinkyGirl – Lenasekine.Blogsp...Pallet bed made from home! You know you can do it! And it will bne totally worth all the small amount of effort put into it!Cute & Easy DIY Wipe Off Board45 Smart Creative and Beautiful DIY Wall Art Ideas For Your HomeFun Do It Yourself Craft Ideas – 52 Pics Daily update on my site: myfavoritediy.netDIY Project: How to Build a Back Yard Fire Pit. This makes it look so easy!DIY feather lampneed this for all my brown wrapping paper! (Lisa says- I have brown paper too. Cute for Christmas with red, green and white stamps too!)As an added element in the room, I love this DIY string art heart. I'm planning to make this for my daughter's big girl room and I think it would add a nice touch in this space, too. #LOVEisintheair #DesireTrueLove #DiamondCandlesDIY Pallet FlooringOld Beds Got a Makeover into These Wonderful Benches - These are cool.cool lampshade idea @ Home Ideas and Designs13 Awesome Outdoor Bench Projects, Ideas Tutorials! • Including this wonderful diy cedar bench with planters project from 'my daily randomness'.DIY Gift Bow diy craft crafts easy crafts diy crafts easy diy diy bows diy presents gift wrap diy wrapping craft bowHow to: Make Chalkboard Paint in ANY COLORLove this idea for a cute gift or decoration. Secret Santa use around the vase of the Bamboo.pallet shelf - super cool way to upcycle and create something unique for your home!DIY Washi Tape Pencils - So cute, so easy!Easy DIY Tassels from Embroidery Floss. My world has just been rocked by this idea!DIY fringe garland. I did this for a wedding shower and a NYE party - spectacular results and effect both times. Save yourself some time and cut the fringe about an inch wide and this still looks wonderful.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per essere passato di qui! Mi farebbe piacere se diventassi uno dei miei follower, ti và?
Grazie, LobyArt

Thank you for passing by my blog, i'd like you'll be my follower, what do you think about?
Thank you, LobyArt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari

i blog che seguo