mercoledì 25 marzo 2015

Beauty inspirations&DIY of the week: March 2015

Sexy smokey eye makeup tutorial4 Strand Lace Braid Hair TutorialWant a sixties-inspired style that still looks totally stunning today? Of course you do. Hairstylist Britney Williams tells you exactly how to get this Bardot-inspired bouffant.How to: Lips that popDIY: GLITTER OMBRE NAILS #howto #Nails #scarvesi <3 headscarvesZebra nailsGetting my nails done like this!!! But I'm using Tiffany Blue, silver, and white. And I'm getting stiletto tips and a feather on my thumb >:) I have it all planned outmessy bun step by step instructions | 20 Amazing Step by Step Bun Hairstyles | Planet of Women- Health ...Smokey eye makeup

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per essere passato di qui! Mi farebbe piacere se diventassi uno dei miei follower, ti và?
Grazie, LobyArt

Thank you for passing by my blog, i'd like you'll be my follower, what do you think about?
Thank you, LobyArt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari

i blog che seguo