sabato 24 maggio 2014

Fashion DIY

Cool idea! Except I wouldn't cut the back off, just sew bows on the back of a jumper.Ook leuk14 Fashionable DIY Heels Ideas ‹ ALL FOR FASHION DESIGNTop 10 DIY Fashionable Braceletsso cute .....14 Fashionable DIY Heels Ideas ‹ ALL FOR FASHION DESIGNDIY comic book shoes... Could also be done with magazine cutouts!The Best Fashion DIY Projects Ever! , Zip JumperIf I can't sell my old vans I am going to try to update them with thisDIY: Watermelon Summer Shorts | Her Campus #fashion #DIY #summer12 Fashionable DIY Ideas - I like the bedazzled ankle straps on the heelsDIY Sneaker Refashion- use fabric pens/ paint to decorate shoes and to give stained/grass stained sneakers a new lifeCheck out our blog for awesome beauty, fashion, and fashion DIY tips.diy lacy sneaker refashion using flexible retachable fabric glue and lacei would probably butcher this but might as well pin for others who might notankle straps (just remember that ankle straps break up the leg line and make it look shorter)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per essere passato di qui! Mi farebbe piacere se diventassi uno dei miei follower, ti và?
Grazie, LobyArt

Thank you for passing by my blog, i'd like you'll be my follower, what do you think about?
Thank you, LobyArt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari

i blog che seguo