giovedì 17 aprile 2014

Make up tutorial

Make up tutorial for contouring and highlightingvwww.dchomewares.com found this make-up tip online.Black and white eyeshadow... Would like to try with blue (instead of black)Love this style of eye makeup, just need to practice so I don't look like a French whore when I do it lolwinged eyeliner ~ Only FashionJapanese makeuppaperself lashes make up tutorialEye Brightening Make up Tutorial ~ Only FashionMake up tipsI shall try this for a partyMake Up TutorialUrban decay naked 2 palette first eyeshadow tutorial! I LOVE my naked palletMake up tutorial by Lebanese make up artist Samer Khouzami

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per essere passato di qui! Mi farebbe piacere se diventassi uno dei miei follower, ti và?
Grazie, LobyArt

Thank you for passing by my blog, i'd like you'll be my follower, what do you think about?
Thank you, LobyArt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari

i blog che seguo