giovedì 23 gennaio 2014

How to wear burgundy

Burgundy! Love this ensemble however I'd wear a pair of heels instead of flats. The flats are cute and make this look appear less dressy and more casual but in my opinion a heel would compliment this look perfectly! :)Fall 2013 Fashion Trend: Burgundy. LOVE this color, I rock it every Fall<3Nice and warmBurgundy is one of my favorite colors.Beauty Inspiration | Dark Burgundy Nails #pmtssafavi #paul #mitchell #schools #dark #red #glitter #manicure #beautyburgundyBurgundy snow look#burgundy #blazer<3BurgundyNew York Fashion Week 2014burgundyPicket Leggings in Burgundyburgundyburgundy leatherBurgundyburgundy, hunter, window paneRock 'n' Roll Style ☆ Burgundy jacketBurgundyburgundybow<3Burgundy Converse TrainersBurgundy + braids by evangeline BurgundyHer makeup is gorgeous!!!  Wish I could pull off this lip color!!Tumblr_mkti21dsrj1qh9n5lo1_500_large
I like this mix and pop. I like fall colors, but not going to go overboard and this is good year after year.Burgundy shiny skinnies, black heels, burgundy and black bag...LOVE Burgundy with black and gold!Lily Donaldson for Ahlens, November 2012 | Photoshootburgundy.  OMG!  Gotta get these Chucks!

3 commenti:

  1. Amo questo colore, bellissima selezione!

    My latest post--> Un tocco di Blu
    Follow me on
    THE SHOPPING GIRLS
    INSTAGRAM

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Anche io lo adoro, lo indosso anche in questo momento

      Elimina

Grazie per essere passato di qui! Mi farebbe piacere se diventassi uno dei miei follower, ti và?
Grazie, LobyArt

Thank you for passing by my blog, i'd like you'll be my follower, what do you think about?
Thank you, LobyArt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post più popolari

i blog che seguo